Medical Office Assistant (MOA)
Our family medicine practice has an immediate need for an organized, reliable Medical Office Assistant. The successful candidate will be responsible for fulfilling day-to-day administrative duties in both the front and back of the office, including billing support, scheduling, patient communication and filing. We’re looking for a team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys working directly with people. If you have experience in the medical field, you might be perfect for this position. We promote from within, so career advancement is a possibility with this position.
- High school diploma/GED required
- 2+ years’ administrative experience
- Medical office experience a plus
- Professional and courteous disposition
- Excellent communication and time management skills
To apply, please email us your cover letter and resume. Looking forward to making
a new addition to our team.